Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 10-ounce package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
How to make spinach and bacon tart:
Preheat the oven to 425F. Roll the puff pastry dough into a 12-inch square. Carefully transfer the dough to a 9-inch pie plate; trim and flute the edges of the dough.
Beat the softened cream cheese, eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper together until the mixture is smooth. Stir in the thawed spinach, bacon, cheese, and onions.
Pour the mixture into the prepared puff pastry and then bake it for approximately 25 minutes, until the pastry turns golden brown and the eggs are cooked though. Allow the quiche to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
This spinach and bacon quiche recipe makes 6 servings.