Finding blood oranges at the local market can be a bit tricky. Any variety will do well in this vinaigrette recipe, but if you have the choice go with a Moro or Tarroco orange.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ cup blood orange juice
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- ½ clove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
Place all ingredients in a jar and shake until the dressing is well blended. Alternately, you can vigorously whisk the ingredients in a small bowl until they are completed incorporated together.
Makes 4 servings.