This twist on classic vinaigrette is very easy to prepare and tastes especially scrumptious tossed with mixed greens or drizzled over Tuna Nicoise. Make sure to buy fresh tarragon at your local market, it adds such a wonderful dimension of flavor to the dressing that dried herbs cannot.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon zest
- 1 1/4 teaspoons fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil, half light and half extra virgin
Put all ingredients in a glass jar, seal with a lid, and shake until ingredients are well incorporated. Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 4 servings.