This dressing is exquisite on a seafood-based salad or drizzled on steamed vegetables alongside a fish course.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ¼ teaspoon fresh tarragon, minced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed and finely chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Put all ingredients in a glass jar, seal with a lid, and shake until ingredients are well incorporated. Alternately, you can vigorously whisk the ingredients in a small bowl until they are completed blended together.
Makes 4 servings.