Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped, fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 8 ounces small pasta, cooked (orzo, miniature shells, etc.)
Whisk the white wine vinegar, garlic, mustard, lemon zest, parsley, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl, until the mixture is smooth and emulsified. Stir the capers into the dressing.
Toss the herbed vinaigrette with the cooked pasta and serve right away or chill the pasta salad for up to 3 days.
This pasta salad recipe make 4 to 6 servings.