This colorful, tasty salad evokes images of a picnic in the French countryside. Lemon zest adds a special flavor to the salad dressing.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 15oz can white beans, drained
- ½ lb green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces and steamed
- ½ cup Kalamata olives
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Toss all ingredients in a bowl, and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Makes 8 servings.