This tarragon lemon risoni salad recipe, made with mustard vinaigrette and fresh tarragon is a refreshing side dish that can be made into a main course with the addition of tuna. If you cannot find risoni, a small rice-shaped pasta, or orzo, substitute any small soup pasta for great results.
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups cooked risoni (substitute orzo pasta)
- 3 tablespoons mustard vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Toss all of the ingredients together and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Variation: Add 6 ounces of canned tuna, drained, and 1 additional tablespoon of mustard vinaigrette to the salad.
This tarragon lemon risoni recipe makes 4 servings.