Try this spinach and green apple salad recipe for a refreshing post-main course salad. The light, crunchy texture and subtle flavoring complements many styles of dishes, from omelets to roasted poultry to sandwiches.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 tart green apple, chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves, rinsed
- 1 ounce feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper (optional)
Gently toss the ingredients together and divide between 2 chilled salad bowls.
This spinach and green apple salad recipe makes 2 servings.