This mustard herb roasted potatoes recipe is an easy, year-round dish made with readily available, affordable ingredients. Serve them hot and fresh out of the oven, or chill them in the refrigerator for a day and serve them cold as a healthy potato salad.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 glove garlic, crushed and finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat the oven to 400F. Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and toss them with the remaining ingredients. Arrange the herbed potatoes on a non-stick foil-lined baking sheet and roast them for 35 to 40 minutes, until they are golden brown and tender. Season them with salt, if desired and serve.
This mustard herb roasted potatoes recipe makes 6 to 8 servings.